KRA or Key Result Areas will help you set metrics or parameters for your organization or department. A good KRA acts as a compass, helping you and your team understand whether you’re taking the right path toward your strategic goals.
We help you set your KRA’s and while doing so we focus on results and not on activities or tasks or functions. Each KRA is relevant, and that it is directly concerned with success or failure of the job as a whole.
SAS will help you define and refine the goals for all your employees from Mid Management to your top Management level. We understand KRA plays a vital role in many company leaders’ decision-making process.
At SAS we use the SMART Test :
S = SPECIFIC
M = MEASURABLE
A = ACTION – ORIENTED
R = REALISTIC
T = TIME AND RESOURCE CONSTRAINTED
Key Result Areas created by us will serves as the critical success factors for your company in terms, as it.
- Improves communication across teams
- Clarifies the roles
- Focuses on results rather than activities
- Defines your ongoing responsibilities
- Conveys updated strategies across all employees
- Effectively aligning them with the company’s goals.
Benefits of defining KRAs
- Allows Linking of Each Job Role to Business Strategy
- Top-Down Alignment of the Organization
- Setting of Unambiguous Goals for Employees
- Need Based Coaching & Counselling
- Periodic Measurement of Outcomes
- Fair Performance Reviews
- Hiring Employees Based on Organization Needs